Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which weld on mount plate looks the best? One is Titan the other one is skid steer attachment depot. Has any body done business with either one?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
I ain't the smartest guy on here, but you might want to rephrase your question or be more specific. I have no idea what you're trying to ask. :unknown:

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Several years ago I bought a Titan plate. It was supposed to be flat. It wasn't. Had a heck of a time trying to get them to take it back.

Sent by Tapatalk using the tiny keyboard on my phone. That explains the typos!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,935 Posts
The bend across the top of the first one makes it look like it will no bend as easy. The second one looks more "professionally" built.

Which is heavier? Which has the thickest center plate? That would be my choice.

I bought a Titan Universal to Skid Steer Adapter. You have to add your own loader brackets to the rear, front is Skid Steer. It was not flat across the skid steer mounts. I am guessing when they welded it together they warped it. I used my hydraulic press to straighten it. I had to kink the square tubing cross bar.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I ain't the smartest guy on here, but you might want to rephrase your question or be more specific. I have no idea what you're trying to ask. :unknown:

X2

Dave

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I have the Titan that came with the the 3 pt hitch attachment already welded on, works great, no issues.

I have the same type setup where I can use my 3pt boom pole on the loader. There are just times when nothing else will get the job done!!!!

Dave

Reactions: Tractor Tim
1 - 9 of 9 Posts