Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We own a John Deere LT160, and want to sell our 42" snowthrower attachment. Can anyone advise me as to the compatiblity for other John Deere lawn tractors? Will ours fit on any 100 series tractor? Second question: we are in a small community, and I don't know what to ask for this attachment. It is used but in good shape. Craiglist the best way to go?
Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I'm fairly confident that the 42" blower used on the LT1xx machines only fits those LT1xx machines. It should start with a serial number of M042SBX....

The 42" blowers used on the older Sabre machines and the later LA1xx all start with GX042X..... and are incompatible. The 42" blower was replaced with the 44" blower while the LA1xx machines were being sold and that was also used by the D100 and current E100 machines.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm fairly confident that the 42" blower used on the LT1xx machines only fits those LT1xx machines. It should start with a serial number of M042SBX....

The 42" blowers used on the older Sabre machines and the later LA1xx all start with GX042X..... and are incompatible. The 42" blower was replaced with the 44" blower while the LA1xx machines were being sold and that was also used by the D100 and current E100 machines.
Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.