Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey Jack,

I have one of those signs, although mine has a lot more color, and the back of it is black if I remember correctly. It's out in the garage attic, and may take me a while to find it, but when I do I'll post a picture of it. It is a heavy bugger made of think gauge steel, and I'm pretty sure the surface is porcelain. I wouldn't go as far as saying it reproduction though, as you don't see any of them anywhere. I'm willing to bet they are originals, as reproductions aren't often found with the porcelain surface, due to the firing expenses. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deere Sign.

Hey Jack,

I have one of those signs, although mine has a lot more color, and the back of it is black if I remember correctly. It's out in the garage attic, and may take me a while to find it, but when I do I'll post a picture of it. It is a heavy bugger made of think gauge steel, and I'm pretty sure the surface is porcelain. I wouldn't go as far as saying it reproduction though, as you don't see any of them anywhere. I'm willing to bet they are originals, as reproductions aren't often found with the porcelain surface, due to the firing expenses. Just my opinion.
Thanks for the help. Mine is not thick tin. Skullker.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts