Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have a john deere 214 standard 14 hp kohler not yet running and my father had recently bought a husqvarna yth21k46 21 hp and my father thinks his tractor is the best and nothing is better and says my tractor is underpowered and wont even start. I laugh and say my tractor is the best and his tractor cant beat cold hard deere plus my tractor weights 660 without my wheel weights is this a even battle i really dont think so, i will agree at first i did not like john deere i told him to buy husqvarna but since i bought this 214 i like john deere. share your input :creep:

·
Administrator
17,494 Posts
Just see if he can get parts for his Husky in 20 years from the dealer or large aftermarket sector that supports older JD machines.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey i have a john deere 214 standard 14 hp kohler not yet running and my father had recently bought a husqvarna yth21k46 21 hp and my father thinks his tractor is the best and nothing is better and says my tractor is underpowered and wont even start. I laugh and say my tractor is the best and his tractor cant beat cold hard deere plus my tractor weights 660 without my wheel weights is this a even battle i really dont think so, i will agree at first i did not like john deere i told him to buy husqvarna but since i bought this 214 i like john deere. share your input :creep:

whos been around the longest deere deere all the way

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wouldn't even worry about trying to find parts for that Husqvarna in twenty years because the tractor will not last that long! Be proud of your 214 and assure him you will mow the lawn when that Husqvarna bites the dust!:laugh:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ohh i love this thing and its not even running lolz just got the coil couple days ago gonna install it this weekend and hear it run after many years!:yahoo:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts