Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i know the older 826 etc series of blowers is the better of the deere but what is wrong with the like trx24 series? found one with tracks cheap and just curioous what is so bad or junk? if you were going to buy a used hand blower what are some of the better ones

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
ok guys i know the older 826 etc series of blowers is the better of the deere but what is wrong with the like trx24 series? found one with tracks cheap and just curioous what is so bad or junk? if you were going to buy a used hand blower what are some of the better ones
I got an old 826 that was my father's it's a nice blower but has been sitting for a lot of years it runs but seems to lack power to blow snow then I got an ariens deluxe30 that's about 4 years old and I have had no issues with it that thing is a beast even with wet snow and the sticker says its made in the USA :usa I'm not familiar with the trx24

Sent from my ASUS_A009 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,881 Posts
We have a TRS-22 (I think that’s it, but I know it’s 22) so it’s a smaller one but it’s at least 20 yrs old and throws snow like the day it was new. Belts are easy to change when needed, ours has been very well taken care of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts