Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_5602.JPG IMG_5601.JPG IMG_5600.JPG

Weight box, originally from a 2305 but has been on my 4100, box has I-match label on it, is filled with concrete, has three two inch PVC pipes in it for tool carrying, each has a drain hole out bottom, also has a 2" reciever hitch which is bolted through box to a steel plate in middle inside, so case of box is not taking stress of pulling, for full price I will include a 2" pintle hook/2" ball receiver.Receiver is mounted low on box for better angle when pulling..

THE GOOD: excellent shape on all sides, couple spots of rust, bottom is solid but has rust on it from sitting in dirt and dragging on ground at times, I can also put my tractor on my trailer and deliver within reason, weight is about 725lbs. which is good for the 4100.

THE SORTA BAD: Bottom is scratched up, I drilled hole in receiver a little off towards bottom, any receiver hitch being used with it including the one I might include would have to be shortened and hole drilled. I sprayed bed liner on top of concrete and inside edges of box , the concrete might not have been fully dried or something, but bedliner did not stick.

Very nice weight box which I am proud of how it worked out, have a lot into it, and reason for selling is weight box and loader made my tractor not fit on my 12' nice recently new trailer, so selling to offset cost of a heavy hitch with all the required weights. I am a firm believer in that a weight box is the best way to unload a front axle of a tractor with a loader as it makes the rear axle a fulcrum taking the most weight off the front axle compared to weighted tires or wheel weights.
PRICE WITH PINTLE HITCH IS $225.
Located in Emmaus, Pa. near Allentown Pa., will travel a pretty good distance for delivery for lunch. .......Jack

·
Registered
837 Posts
Nice weight box. I wish I still lived in Macungie, I'd buy it in a minute. I don't suppose you would deliver it to Florida for lunch?.:dunno:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish you were in Macungie........ it's eight degrees here today! Taking a nice drive to warm Temps. is not out of the question for lunch, but it is warmer in Delaware or Virginia, so sorry!.......Jack, Happy New Year!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike I actually thought about it, I love the area, fish a kayak tourenament in Salem Mass. every year, would love a lobster lunch, but I would drive a couple hours, it is too far. Thanks anyway.....Jack

·
Registered
124 Posts
On a vehicle forum that I was very active on, we would set up parts trains to help people get things they need that would normally would not be accessible. I helped a transmission go from NJ to Colorado and a bedslide from Florida to Michigan. If there was a way to coordinate it Kane could get this awesome weight box.

·
Registered
359 Posts
nice box.
Wish it were closer.

·
Registered
31 Posts
On a vehicle forum that I was very active on, we would set up parts trains to help people get things they need that would normally would not be accessible. I helped a transmission go from NJ to Colorado and a bedslide from Florida to Michigan. If there was a way to coordinate it Kane could get this awesome weight box.
That's an Awesome idea!!

I'm actually trying to buy another Cab 3520, 3720 0r 3039r and there's so much in the Midwest but for me to have it shipped makes it unaffordable.

I'm always traveling Mass to Maine and would help anyway I could if someone needed something....

·
Registered
124 Posts
I could help for some in Western Pa. let me kno.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.