Green Tractor Talk banner

john deere x758 / box scraper

1582 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  KHodges
how big / wide of a box scraper can I use on a x758 ?
how big / wide of a box scraper can I use on a x758 ?
See more
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
You can pull a 60" model, but I'd stay with the 48" version for maneuverability, since it doesn't extend outside the wheel track, although it still covers your tracks. I used a full-size 60" box blade, a State line brand, although I repainted it JD green. In 4WD I could pull it with all 5 rippers down, and fill the box with dirt, or snow in the winter. A 48" version won't begin to challenge the power you have available.
See less
You can pull a 60" model, but I'd stay with the 48" version for maneuverability, since it doesn't extend outside the wheel track, although it still covers your tracks. I used a full-size 60" box blade, a State line brand, although I repainted it JD green. In 4WD I could pull it with all 5 rippers down, and fill the box with dirt, or snow in the winter. A 48" version won't begin to challenge the power you have available.[ATTACH type="full"...
See more
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.