Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I too looked at the Kubota line and like a lot about them but in the end the auto connect and my numerous problem discs won the battle as the wife, ever the economic one, said but the JD and give the $1400 difference to get the deck that doesn't make you crawl under the deck to hook up the PTO!:greentractorride:

60" deck, front end loader (quick attach) and a front blade for the snow soon to come. It is a sweet thing to view and now I'm getting used to her. Little grass to mow now but leaves to mulch and snow to come soon enough. I'm busying myself with adding extension wings to the snow blade and fine tuning the seat suspension tile mowing season next spring.

We took several months and set up a spread sheet with pros and cons to each unit but kept coming back to the JD time after time.

Looking forward to learning from the expertise present on this board.:greentractorride:

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Congrats on your new tractor. Got any pics to share?:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Enjoy your new tractor. I got mine in August looking forward to snow for the first time in years!! Don't need a lot of snow but I am looking forward to it. Getting ready to change over probably next weekend. Good luck and enjoy the ride:greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Congraulation as you will hear overr and over. Like you and many other members of GTT as well as myself spent many hours comparing and justifying buying a new work aid. (personally its a fun toy) if you think your done Ha, your not. This is just the beginning of buying more accessories to make life fuller(nice why of saying even more toys) As you will soon find out GTT has some great vendors with outstanding support from all members

·
Registered
471 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase and :wgtt:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,800 Posts
Way cool srsvii, congratulations. :thumbup1gif:

Reactions: Drifterbike

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New 1025R

Thanks Guys.

Any pictures will have to wait. Having some issues with the camera and transferring to computer. Plus I already got her muddy a bit while scraping out a small settlement pond on our site.

Yes, potential additions never seem to end as viewing this site proves.

It will be great fun to be productive on a project like this one.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Congrats on the tractor!!!!!!!!! I see the fun has already started. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Thanks Guys.

Any pictures will have to wait. Having some issues with the camera and transferring to computer. Plus I already got her muddy a bit while scraping out a small settlement pond on our site.

Muddy is even better. A clean tractor looks "neglected" :laugh:

Congratulations!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts