Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of weird, plowing today with 73" bucket and the joystick link for the bucket fell off. The nut fell off the ball joint.

You have to take the whole seat deck off to get to it, so I will let dealer do it.

6 months old with 115 hours. Not my problem.

Anyone had this happen?

3033R w/ 320R loader

Reactions: PJR832 and Gizmo2

·
Registered
352 Posts
I had something similar happen. The tractor linkage that connects the up/down function to the joystick connection you are referring to is quite thin...in fact its diameter is slightly narrower at the connection point (as if it is intended to break). I was working with my loader one day and pushed the joystick forward to lower the bucket perhaps a little too hard and the linkage snapped. For something straightforward it was a big repair...they had to replace the whole cable which was a few hours of labor.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya they picked it up yesterday and brought it back today. Ball joint came unscrewed from block. Service counter said it's got thread locker now. Excellent Service. Down less than 24 hours.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same thing happened on my 3033R loader joystick - the nut came off. JD dealer was closed for the weekend so I pulled the seat and covers to get at the bolt. Replaced the nut with a locknut and no issues since. Took about two hours but was able do about 10 hours of work that I would have otherwise lost.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts