Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a little wonder walk behind leaf blower. I came across the " blower buggy" by jrco Inc . I don't know what bracket I will incorporate to use on my jd x304 but I thought I would see if any members here have seen or have it in use and get feedback . I don't know the cost yet either as I need to talk to a dealer . It looks like it is the cats meow to me .

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,123 Posts
Clutchburner, This thing?
Pretty cool!

Reactions: grnspot110 and Levi

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes gizmo,that be it ! I thought it was cool too. I think it can be made to fit on just about anything without too much problem. I need to see what they sell for.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,123 Posts
Yes gizmo,that be it ! I thought it was cool too. I think it can be made to fit on just about anything without too much problem. I need to see what they sell for.
Price it with blower, please.

Reactions: Levi and grnspot110

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Reactions: Levi

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,123 Posts
WOW! Lot of money.

Reactions: grnspot110

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
WOW! Lot of money.
Yeah - at least looks like a nice piece. Just looked at used walk-behind blowers on CL - around $200-250 or so.

I think I could probably build something with scrap steel and my welder for significantly less $$$.

I used the MMM with the RIO clipped off and it worked pretty good.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you have the talent and tools to fab your own,all the more power to you ! I wish I could make my own but I don't have the tools or skill. I am going to look into this for next years leaf clean up aramma.
I have 2 lots surrounded by neighbors who don't do anything to clean up and behind me a wooded area full of oak trees that unload on my property. Since I will not give up :flag_of_truce: I need to get the right equipment to take care of them . That little wonder blower is awesome.I have a Honda powered one and it weighs 106 lbs . I think with that buggy,it will make quick work rounding up those leafs.

·
Super Moderator
8,202 Posts
I bit the bullet and purchased the JRCO Blower Buggy. Best price I found online was from Do Cut's Power Equipment in Warren & Boardman, OH. Lisa was very helpful. She also did some research, called the factory and talked to them about an attaching bracket for my 2320. The optional bracket worked well. A little fab work and it bolted right up to the front of the frame. Here are a few photos I took tonight.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445309102.550778.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445309128.272993.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445309146.154247.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445309159.338622.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445309171.726173.jpg

I'm looking forward to giving it a workout!

Frank

·
Registered
66 Posts
'
Too bad you live so far away, I would offer my 3 acres for you to "try it out" on :mocking:

Cool toy......uh tool

Reactions: Levi and grnspot110

·
Super Moderator
8,202 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Reactions: Gizmo2
1 - 14 of 14 Posts