Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well she is here and all mine... she was delivered yesterday and of course i had to leave right after the demo so all i did was think about getting back home to play i mean get used to my new toy.... i mean machine! 2018 1025R TLB with the 60D MMM. I already ordered almost everything Ken's Bolt on Hooks has to offer and am looking at some other accessories and attachments! Ill keep updated this thread when I add stuff to the machine. Thanks for checking it out!

IMG_1894.jpg
IMG_1901.jpg
IMG_1922.jpg
IMG_1916.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts

·
Registered
12,618 Posts
Congrats!
Love the pic of the kids. Keep that one and frame it. Because before you know it they're grown up.
yelp i 2nd that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ my 12 yrs since i brought the 2520 home sure has went by quickly-and now have over 1,100 hrs on it. :bigthumb:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,078 Posts
Congratulations JRD1025R :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Well she is here and all mine... she was delivered yesterday and of course i had to leave right after the demo so all i did was think about getting back home to play i mean get used to my new toy.... i mean machine! 2018 1025R TLB with the 60D MMM. I already ordered almost everything Ken's Bolt on Hooks has to offer and am looking at some other accessories and attachments! Ill keep updated this thread when I add stuff to the machine. Thanks for checking it out!

View attachment 649456
View attachment 649458
View attachment 649462
View attachment 649460
Wow! You spared no expense. You even opted for the cheer leaders.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
13,823 Posts
Congrats on the :greentractorride:

Reactions: greenharley

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Very nice property, sweet tractor and a couple of handsome sons.
You are a rich man!
Congratulations, I hope you enjoy working your machine as much as I do mine.

·
Premium Member
6,018 Posts
Congratulations. Looks greats

Reactions: JRD1025R

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Congrats on the purchase

Reactions: JRD1025R

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very nice property, sweet tractor and a couple of handsome sons.
You are a rich man!
Congratulations, I hope you enjoy working your machine as much as I do mine.
Thank you sir! indeed i am a very lucky man! im loving every minute of it

·
Registered
30 Posts
new ride

Congrats , i know that felling of just wanting to get home and find things to do with the new tractor , :bigthumb:

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, After having the tractor for about a week and having mowed my lawn twice I figured I would share my initial thoughts if anyone cares! first off i definitely need to get going on building my separate garage because I'm tired of moving things around and lowering my ROPS and having to take my loader and backhoe on and off to mow and then to store the unit in my attached garage with low ceilings! my BXpanded dolly should be here tomorrow so that should help a little with the backhoe. Right now i have to mow a little of my yard and then remove the backhoe and loader and then continue on. My yard is a PITA! its hard to show on camera but i have almost three tiers to my property, so i have hills to contend with that aren't lawnmower friendly! The loader is incredibly easy to remove and install although a single connector would be nice for the hydraulics as i have seen these on the larger models.As for the backhoe.. well our relationship is off to a rocky start, but I am sure it will get much better. I am a little OCD so scratching and scraping the paint are tough to me to handle! I know I know its a tractor... My packages from Ken's arrived yesterday so ill be posting pictures of those installs as soon as I find any time to work on my own stuff!

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Build dollies for your FEL and Backhoe. Life will be much easier when you need to reconfigure.

Keane

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Congrats on the tractor! And, on the CUTE KIDS!! :good2: Loved all the pics - you have a great looking piece of property.

The pic of the loader and the backhoe out in the yard caught my eye. If you do that on a fairly regular basis you might want to put some lumber (I use short pieces of a 2x10) under the points where the stands touch the ground. There's a lot of weight per square inch on those points and the implements could sink a bit into the ground when they're sitting there. If they sink a little (especially if they sink more on one side than the other) it can "complicate" the reattachment process. Ask me how I know. :laugh:

Have fun and be safe!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts