Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are sending out this newsletter today. In case you didn't receive it........

The summer is in full swing and we are having another HOT SALE at Green Farm Parts! We are offering a 10% store-wide savings on all John Deere parts and accessories orders of $150.00 or more so now is a good time to make those purchases you have been holding off on. Here are the details of the sale:

Sale: 10% Off orders of $150.00 or more*
When: Thursday, July 2 - Sunday, July 5, 2015
Coupon Code: FIREWORK

*Not valid on previous orders or with any other discount/coupon code/offer. Valid for online orders only.

Due to the popularity of our sales events, orders may be delayed a few extra days due to the large volume of packages that will be shipped during this time.

We also want to share some exciting news with you. Green Farm Parts is the first and only online John Deere dealer to hire certified John Deere technicians as part of our customer support team! If you need some advice on repairs or troubleshooting your John Deere equipment, please send an email to our technical department at [email protected] and they will respond with some pointers and advice for you. This is a FREE service that only Green Farm Parts provides.

We have also begun some additional changes to our online store in order to make your online shopping experience easier. We have added better links to the online catalogs, redesigned many of our popular pages, updated our shipping options with more choices, and we have added additional coupons so you have more savings opportunities for your online orders. We also offer online chat during most business hours so you can get quick information from one of our John Deere experts. Customer service is our priority.

Green Farm Parts will be working on a modified schedule during the upcoming July 4th holiday and updating our phone system during this time. Our personnel may not be available by phone on Friday, July 3rd. Our online store will not be affected and is open 24 hours a day. This is our last big sale until late fall, so we hope that you take advantage of it July 2nd through July 5th.

Have a great summer!

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I knew I should have waited to place my order!! :hide: Maybe I'll be ready for the next sale!! :drinks:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Great sale. Wish I had known you would do this two days ago when I ordered that new 48" deck! Would've loved to had it delivered to the house!

Brett

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI, we had a little email fiasco on our end this morning.......... And because some folks received an email saying that the sale was going on NOW (instead of July 2 - 5), we are honoring the online FIREWORK coupon now through July 5th.

10% Off online orders of $150 or more

...........I can't wait until my boss finds out. :nunu:

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's the "pretty" version of the announcement.........

July_Sale.jpg

FYI, we are closing at noon on Friday, July 3rd to enjoy the holiday weekend. We'll be back in the office Monday morning, July 6th. Have a great 4th of July weekend everyone.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Shoot I missed this sale and it would have been really helpful in ordering the auxillary hydraulic kit I'll need for my grapple.:banghead:

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Shoot I missed this sale and it would have been really helpful in ordering the auxillary hydraulic kit I'll need for my grapple.:banghead:
Green Tractor Talk members get a discount all year round. Type in coupon code GTT when you are in the checkout screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts