Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Clever on the crow bar. Only down side of my cab tractor is the "where to put the tool box and fire extinguisher" problem.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
I am going to borrow this idea and use it on my weight box. I am adding tubes to the side of the box so I can take shovels and rakes with me in the field. I can add a nice sized tool box to the top and build your crow bar holder for the back.

Thats nice! I need to get cad out and draw this in.

Thanks for posting this!

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Marlin was asking me questions about my design. So I promised him an up date with more photos. Here are some more views of the mount.

Attachments

·
Registered
26,654 Posts
Thanks for including your tool box build here Randy - just the type of thing I hoped for to get some alternative ideas.

If I could do any metal fabrication it wouldn't be all too difficult to make even the basket setup.

I like the basket idea vs. tool box for myself. Anything with latches and lids is kind of tough on me at times. And I have no worries with security or weather.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
like the idea......is their enough room for seat to move when going over rough ground without hitting ones back on the box???
Yup, the seat has full range of motion without interference from the box. :thumbup1gif:

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Registered
334 Posts
Did you drill those holes in the roll bar. :unknown:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts