Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1025R and I'm totally surprised in a great way of the power and ability of this tractor. I was afraid it would be "toyish". Boy I'm glad it isn't. Anyway, while I was shopping I read the post about someone making a cart to move around the backhoe when off the machine. Now I can't find it. Can someone post the link to it?
Thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
I just bought a 1025R and I'm totally surprised in a great way of the power and ability of this tractor. I was afraid it would be "toyish". Boy I'm glad it isn't. Anyway, while I was shopping I read the post about someone making a cart to move around the backhoe when off the machine. Now I can't find it. Can someone post the link to it?
Thanks
Congrats on the purchase. I felt the same way!

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
470 Posts

I built one as well. needed something expedient for this winter so I could move it around the barn if needed. It seems to work ok.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I got lazy and bought the BXPanded cart and I love it so far. Don't know how much cheaper it is to make it yourself.

JD 260 Backhoe Storage Dolly

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
I got lazy and bought the BXPanded cart and I love it so far. Don't know how much cheaper it is to make it yourself.

JD 260 Backhoe Storage Dolly
^^^^^ What he said ! ^^^^^ :good2:
The Bxpanded cart is well built and works perfectly . Just make sure your rear tires are at proper inflation and the cart rolls right up under for removal . :thumbup1gif:
Enjoy tour machine !!!

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts