Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just delivered a beautiful outfit to it's new home. This customer chose well, IMHO!

3520 OS, eHydro with 3rd SCV, Mid PTO, Canopy, iMatch quick hitch and Auto Cruise Kit

300CX Loader with HD Bucket and replaceable cutting edge

72D AutoConnect mower deck

673 Rotary Tiller with Auto iMatch

MX5 Rotary Cutter with Auto iMatch

RB2072 Rear Blade with skid shoe kit

I know I am a Deere guy, but I really think the AutoConnect deck and Auto iMatch capabilities are just awesome. Especially for first time landowners like this gentleman.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Congrats to you. 72D MMM - I am so GREEN with envy!

·
Registered
733 Posts
I know I am a Deere guy, but I really think the AutoConnect deck and Auto iMatch capabilities are just awesome. Especially for first time landowners like this gentleman.
Not just for first time landowners...I know I wouldnt mind it some days... If it were priced somewhat realistically, I'd probably do it up and convert everything I have that has a PTO to work with it. When the "auto PTO" costs more then the attachment behind it....something is wrong...:think:

·
Registered
213 Posts
How much are they?

I used to do the imatch thing. Too many implements that didn't work. Adapting them, etc - hassle. I went with extendable links.

D.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Dunno how much they are new...but if it werent for shipping I woulda considered this:
http://www.machinefinder.com/ww/en-US/machine/823496

iMatch...you couldnt pry it off my cold dead tractor... the only thing I have that isnt iMatch ready right now is my tiller...and I've got the parts cut and ready to go to modify it but I just dont have the time... Heck, I've not even used my tractor in the past 3 weeks :cry: because we've got a newborn!

·
Registered
490 Posts
congrats to its new owner. Hope they get lots of great seat time on that sweet Deere.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I have looked at the Auto hitch, but have not pulled the trigger yet. If I were using the implements a bit more frequently I would have done it. Matter of fact i probably would if I had the Auto-hitch - Hmmm, maybe I just found a reason to get one.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I would get one but the fact that i only have 3 PTO implements, one being my Deere PHD which cant use it anyway, it just wouldnt be practical. Im young, i can atleast hook up the PTO. :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Get one now for future implements! Also I thought someone did figure a way to hook a PHD to it?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Oh Yeah, where are those pics?:creep:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts