Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,021 Posts
I ordered a set for my 1025 and they came today. They look very well made and I'm sure they will function quite well once we get some snow. I'll let you know in a few weeks.
Edge Tamer?

Trash Tamer?

Edge Extender?

:dunno:

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
Well since I'm going to use them for plowing snow it's obvious that I ordered the trash tamers, no I got the edge tamers. With these and my back blade I hope I can make it through a Mn winter without a blower or a plow.
I used Edge Tamers and a rear blade last year, worked pretty well. My only complaint was not having a cab on the tractor. :laugh:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used Edge Tamers and a rear blade last year, worked pretty well. My only complaint was not having a cab on the tractor. :laugh:
Having been a Minnesotan all of my life and having worked outside the whole time I have learned the value of good clothes, since your from Wyoming I'm sure you know what I mean. This will be better then walking a 10 horse power snow blower up and down my 200 yds of drive way.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Used them yesterday. Very happy with the results. Expect more snow next tuesday. By the way I have at least 200 yds of driveway to do with 2 different turn arounds.

Other methods of snow removal might be quicker, but I'm retired and rarely in a hurry anymore. I give R2 a thumbs up. :bigthumb:

·
Vendor
66 Posts
Used them yesterday. Very happy with the results. Expect more snow next tuesday. By the way I have at least 200 yds of driveway to do with 2 different turn arounds.

Other methods of snow removal might be quicker, but I'm retired and rarely in a hurry anymore. I give R2 a thumbs up. :bigthumb:
I'm glad they worked out for you! I haven't had the chance to use mine this year, not that I'm in a hurry. And thank you for posting, reading these posts makes the effort worthwhile!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts