Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was suprised when it took two men to unload it from the fedex truck. I got this clamp on tooth bar from IAM manufacturing. tractor bucket toothbar It is much more heavier than I expected and built real tough. It has seven teeth (five replaceble) that measure 2-1/4" x 5" each. Oversized clamp down cap bolts to hold it on. I didn't get to try it yet due to being too late. so here's some pics. I'll post how well it works when I get a chance to use it. Thanks for lookin
KHOP

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
I was suprised when it took two men to unload it from the fedex truck. I got this clamp on tooth bar from IAM manufacturing. tractor bucket toothbar It is much more heavier than I expected and built real tough. It has seven teeth (five replaceble) that measure 2-1/4" x 5" each. Oversized clamp down cap bolts to hold it on. I didn't get to try it yet due to being too late. so here's some pics. I'll post how well it works when I get a chance to use it. Thanks for lookin
KHOP
Nice looking piece KHOP...Your shop is sweet looking too!

·
Registered
264 Posts
What size did you order?

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Nice! My 72" JD toothbar weighs more than the bucket itself..... :lol: I have only taken it off once and it was not fun to put back on. Its built for skid steers and way over built for my use.

·
Registered
947 Posts
KHOP,

Nice...it looks very well built and agressive.

Will you leave on year round or as needed? How much time do you think it would take to remove or put back on if you do no leave it on all the time?

Thanks

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Grapple

Hey Lost, it is very easy to remove, just loosen the clamp bolts and it slips off. I will take it off soon after I dig up my yard. KHOP:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
Yes, real nice. Now I want one. :laugh: Actually, I'm doing a lot of digging but my box blade is making it possible, one of these would make it a lot easier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts