Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New X530 with blower will be delivered this afternoon. Bye 2000 GT235 you've been great and haven't caused me any problems for the last 12 years. Hope the X530 treats me as good as the you did. Sept 2, 2007 006.jpg Sept 2, 2007 004.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2,699 Posts
Congratulations on your new tractor. The X500 series will be an upgrade to the older GT series. I think you'll love the new tractor.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Whoa.....man that looks good. I'm so jealous. (not of the snow:unknown:) but it looks like its just in time! Congrats!!!! Now we need action pics:munch::lol:

·
Corndog Hater
11,302 Posts
Thanks for the pics, your new machine looks terrific.:thumbup1gif: I buy from Z&M as well, out of their Falconer location and have always had great dealings with them. Did you use you GT235 for snow duty too?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Z&M Springville for me about 20 min away, Very good to work with. Did not use the GT for blowing just grass cutting hauling trailers around. Used a plow truck but after 17 yrs it got tired. Thought I could do it with a 30" walk behind but after the 4th time, I walked in house told wife I'm done, going to Z&M. They delivered in 1 week, now I need snow.

·
Corndog Hater
11,302 Posts
I also used to have a plow truck. I can do it quicker with the tractor and blower, and as a bonus....no piles to ever have to move. I will keep my fingers crossed for us for some snow.:good2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same Here

Your new tractor looks a lot like the one I took delivery on in November- NEW and UNUSED!! Where is all the snow?!? The guys at Z&M are much more down to earth than ppl at Drake... Glad to join their family!

Z&M Springville for me about 20 min away, Very good to work with. Did not use the GT for blowing just grass cutting hauling trailers around. Used a plow truck but after 17 yrs it got tired. Thought I could do it with a 30" walk behind but after the 4th time, I walked in house told wife I'm done, going to Z&M. They delivered in 1 week, now I need snow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts