Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just paid the next two years of Site Supporter fees (actually babycakes did it) so I guess you all are going to have to put up with me for at least another two years.
I guess diesel will now get his raise, thank you very much!:lol:

Registered
Well I just paid the next two years of Site Supporter fees (actually babycakes did it) so I guess you all are going to have to put up with me for at least another two years.
I guess diesel will now get his raise, thank you very much!:lol:
Apparently, you missed the finanace committee report. The only way the budget will allow raises is to move money from another department. For dieselshadow to get a raise, profile police will have to take a cut. I am not an accountant, so I don't know the correct terminology. Wait a minute, two semesters of college accounting just passed through my mind. The correct term is: you're screwed!

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently, you missed the finanace committee report. The only way the budget will allow raises is to move money from another department. For dieselshadow to get a raise, profile police will have to take a cut. I am not an accountant, so I don't know the correct terminology. Wait a minute, two semesters of college accounting just passed through my mind. The correct term is: you're screwed!
That Deputy Robinson means we are both screwed. At least with NO ONE getting a raise there is plenty to go around. :think:

Premium Member
I would say we can afford to give all of the admin and deputy dogs a raise. At least 10%.

0 x 10% = ZERO.

GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
10% raise?!?! You are stingy! I was going to DOUBLE their pay! :laugh:

Administrator
Kenny has been very kind. He's doubled my pay every month since I've started. He even sends a box full of bolt holes every now and again.

Registered
You cannot double the pay without doing a performance appraisal first! But to do that right, you have to first write a job description and get that approved by the job description committee that has to be established by the HR committee, which, in turn is set-up by HR management. Please be so nice and ask the appropriate functions to look into the recommended raise!

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Discussion Starter #8
You cannot double the pay without doing a performance appraisal first! But to do that right, you have to first write a job description and get that approved by the job description committee that has to be established by the HR committee, which, in turn is set-up by HR management. Please be so nice and ask the appropriate functions to look into the recommended raise!
Those Texans!....................:lol:
What was she thinking?

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Discussion Starter #9
I would say we can afford to give all of the admin and deputy dogs a raise. At least 10%.

0 x 10% = ZERO.
I plan on saving mine!:lol:

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, there is a problem with them. They just refuse to follow established rules and regulations! I wonder whether it is time to inform upper management about this!
I like them just the way they are.:good2:

Administrator
1 - 14 of 14 Posts