Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went to JD's 2000 series tractors page...

John*Deere 2000 Series Compact Utility Tractors JohnDeere.com

and found the 2720 listing abducted. Nothing there but a link that leads you to an apology.:laugh:

What would my dealer be telling me if I was, say, looking for one in the near future? (It always happens to me!:laugh:)

·
Super Moderator
10,512 Posts
Just went to JD's 2000 series tractors page...

John*Deere 2000 Series Compact Utility Tractors JohnDeere.com

and found the 2720 listing abducted. Nothing there but a link that leads you to an apology.:laugh:

What would my dealer be telling me if I was, say, looking for one in the near future? (It always happens to me!:laugh:)
Harold,

I'm not sure what JD's future plans are for the 2720 but if you're interested in one let me know. I "may" be considering moving up to 4000 series for a project I have planned. My 2010 2720 is impeccable and has been fanatically maintained. Although my dealer offered what I believe is a great trade-in allowance I'd love to see a forum member get a great deal on a like-new rig.

Frank

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
If you want new, you better go now. The 2720 will be replaced by a 2r and will be much more expensive with all that tier 4 junk. I would think you'd have a couple months at best to get a new one before they are all gone to the 2r series though.

·
Administrator
22,424 Posts
You can still build a 2720 on JD's build your own site. :unknown:

·
Administrator
22,955 Posts
Yup, find one an buy it now...

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
45,877 Posts
It's probably an error on the WEB page.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Something seems odd with the OP's link as it lists the 2305 which hasnt been made for some time. :unknown:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.