16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just got a 757 to replace my rider
Want to change oils and wondering what would be the best oils to use
Also what blades work the best

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I just used my first ZTR yesterday for the first time... game changer! Gonna cut my mowing time in half.

:good2:

·
Registered
592 Posts

Is this a new or used mower? If used, how many hours? If new, take note on break-in and service required in owners manual.

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Registered
592 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Actually, I don't think she even knows we have a yard. Maybe once a year, she will comment it. She is not much of an outdoor person.

Reactions: Gizmo2 and BigJim55

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I must be lucky... my wife will jump on the 1025 and cut the grass sometimes. She engages the pto correctly and everything.

·
Registered
592 Posts
So you want to trade ??

I tried that when I bought a car and pickup 2yrs ago, couldn't get anything for her. As a matter of fact, it was gonna cost me more if I did trade her in! :banghead: Guess I'll have to keep her, somebody has to love her! :happy:

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Registered
592 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Now to get back on the subject, refer to owners manual on oil weight. I would get oil, filter and grease from JD. Makes it a one stop shop and high quality products. For the blades, Gator blades work very well for me. You have a very reputable mower and is going to last you a very long time! Have fun with her! :yahoo:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts