Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just ordered a 2520 with power beyond, iMatch, 200CX loader, 61" bucket w/toothbar and welded on hooks, pallet forks, 5' back blade. Now I only hope I get it before 7/1 as we have a working vacation scheduled for our retirement property! Plan to add the 270 hoe and MMM at some point.

·
Administrator
21,591 Posts
Congrats on the new machine! That's quite a retirement gift for you:yahoo:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I was at the dealer today and he told me mid July for delivery. The 2520 is selling really well. 2720's are easy to come by because there is no incentive so they are not selling.

I was thinking about a 2520, 62D, Turfs, 54" QA Snowblower to sit next to my 3320.

Charley

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We just ordered a 2520 with power beyond, iMatch, 200CX loader, 61" bucket w/toothbar and welded on hooks, pallet forks, 5' back blade. Now I only hope I get it before 7/1 as we have a working vacation scheduled for our retirement property! Plan to add the 270 hoe and MMM at some point.
So much for my plans...dealer delivery date is August 16th... :cry:

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Hang in there JDG4Me. You already belong to the right therapy group, we will console you to the end. :laugh:

Only the really good things in life are waiting for, you're waiting for the best. I bet it will come yearly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts