Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JD dealer here in NorCal was the easiest to deal with signed a PO for a new 1025R TLB 19900 before tax Yep, its Cali so taxes will kill me
This an OK deal? They beat every other offer Was also looking at the BX23S and GC1720 GC1720 though was not comfortable to me

I now plan to be here a lot It should be here in a few weeks

·
Registered
554 Posts
JD dealer here in NorCal was the easiest to deal with signed a PO for a new 1025R TLB 19900 before tax Yep, its Cali so taxes will kill me
This an OK deal? They beat every other offer Was also looking at the BX23S and GC1720 GC1720 though was not comfortable to me

Nice! Yeah, that's right in the ballpark although I'm a long, long way from Cali so not sure what the market is like out there. However, you made the right choice hands down!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts

You're singing to the choir...I pay MN taxes. If the taxes are not bad enough, they add insult to injury requiring the utilities to produce 25% of their energy from renewable resources by 2025. That, with Obama's war on coal, has doubled the electric rates.

That aside, great minds do think alike!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
You're singing to the choir...I pay MN taxes. If the taxes are not bad enough, they add insult to injury requiring the utilities to produce 25% of their energy from renewable resources by 2025. That, with Obama's war on coal, has doubled the electric rates.

That aside, great minds do think alike!
You will love it" I know all about Obama’s war on coal. He has killed our economy here. Generations of coal miners on unemployment now.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Congrats on the new :greentractorride::cheers:
You will love it" I know all about Obama’s war on coal. He has killed our economy here. Generations of coal miners on unemployment now.
Plenty of Truck Drivers needed...time to change careers:dunno::cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,086 Posts
:congrats: On The New 1025R TLB. :greentractorride:. :thumbup1gif:

:wgtt: From The Pacific NW - Oregon!!

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
:congrats: and we'll be waiting for pics of the new rig !!!! :munch::munch::munch:

Reactions: rtgt and TJR345

·
Registered
223 Posts
No I aalready have a tiller scraper box and PTO mower Maybe some forks in the future and a post hole digger but my neighbor owns those and always say I can borrow them
Then to your question of getting a good price, other may know better but it seems you did well. Figure you get to $20k by $12k tractor+$3k loader+$5k backhoe. I think the tractor retail today is almost $14k, the loader $4k and backhoe $6k = $24k. That's a 20% discount off retail and represents one way to look at it. I think we all expect to get a package deal on a TLB but I think you did better than the average package deal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Getting off work early.... my new "Deere" arrives tomorrow at noon
Ill get pics up this weekend
Got 2 small stumps to move
Dealer has been awesome

Went and saw it yesterday and shook hands on her
Cleaning out the garage to make room Even wife is excited
Can't wait to ride my old Kubota as she moves rocks with the new one

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nice! Congrats! You made an excellent choice regardless of the chunk it costs! I remember the first day I got mine. Was soo excited. 2 years later I still get a smile on my face when i hop on her. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
:munch::munch::munch:

Reactions: Levi and rtgt

·
Premium Member
9,639 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor and welcome to GTT.

I see that you got the cloaking option. :lol:

Either that or you have the same photo skills as some of the rest of us. :lolol:

Reactions: Levi and Gizmo2
1 - 20 of 23 Posts