Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Volume up! If any of you are "across the pond", or will be, I'll bet this would be even more awesome in person!

[video]http://player.vimeo.com/video/93587997[/video]

·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't like to fly, but love history. That looks pretty awesome. :good2:
One day, maybe our paths will cross, and you can go for a ride with me! Promise to stay mostly straight and level!

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
One day, maybe our paths will cross, and you can go for a ride with me! Promise to stay mostly straight and level!

You did not say anything about staying "right side up".:lol:

Dave

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,410 Posts
Cool video.:thumbup1gif:

·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Y'all are going to cause 56Ford to be afraid to ride with me! BE QUIET!!! :nunu:

·
Premium Member
14,714 Posts
Yea , very cool, haven't flown that much but still like seeing history .

·
Administrator
20,674 Posts

·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just 56?:unknown:
If I have my hands on an airplane, when any of you cross my path, I'll take ya for a ride! I just might not be as straight and level with some of the rest of you!! :mocking:

·
Administrator
17,948 Posts
Just remember: Takeoffs are optional, landings are mandatory. And its not the fall that kills you, its the sudden stop at the end!

·
Super Moderator
8,043 Posts
Love watching those old Warbirds! I've been going to air shows for years and the thrill of seeing and hearing those planes moves my soul. So I saw P51's, P38's, a B17, Spitfires, Mosquito all WWII planes. Couldn't recognize the older biplanes though.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
4,873 Posts
Love watching those old Warbirds! I've been going to air shows for years and the thrill of seeing and hearing those planes moves my soul. So I saw P51's, P38's, a B17, Spitfires, Mosquito all WWII planes. Couldn't recognize the older biplanes though.

Thanks for sharing.
I saw a Hawker Hurricane, a Hawker Sea Fury, an F4U Corsair, a P-47, some B-25's, a P-47, and a FW-190. Wasn't sure about all of the twin engine planes, but there was a C-47. Great! Love those old warbirds.

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Just remember: Takeoffs are optional, landings are mandatory. And its not the fall that kills you, its the sudden stop at the end!
Landings are defined as a controlled crash.

A good landing is any one you walk away from.

A great landing is one you can re-use the plane afterwards.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts