·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep America Great.

·
Premium Member
8,794 Posts
As someone who doesn't "Tweet", what's the purpose of the pound symbol, or I guess most recently known as "the Hash Tag"?

As far as Keeping American Great, sure.

I can't even imagine the daily gaffe's of Uncle Joe and what they could lead to.

His staff spends so much time "Walking back his comments", at the end of each day, if you add it up, Joe actually speaks for "negative time". His staff spends so much time explaining his "miscue's, misstatements and misspeaks", they should just call when Joe speaks, a planned "Miscommunication"........ :Do_O

·
Registered
388 Posts
It’s a marker of type or groups all messages with that same hashtag together. If you’re on Twitter and you put a particular hashtag remark in the search it will list all tweets with that same hashtag.

Did that make any sense?

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
It’s a marker of type or groups all messages with that same hashtag together. If you’re on Twitter and you put a particular hashtag remark in the search it will list all tweets with that same hashtag.

Did that make any sense?
Sounds like an Apple thing.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,794 Posts

Did that make any sense?
Yes, thank you. I accidently ended up on Twitter once and frankly, it seemed like a bunch of people reposting something someone else had said and none of it was of any interest to me. But thank you for your explanation and taking the time to explain it.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts