Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this sort of thing is acceptable on this board; I belong to another and it's quite popular.

I have a first gen 2 series technical manual for 2027R and 2032R CD I'd like to give away. Part number TM127119 (June13). To be eligible, you have to post a pic of you and your tractor! :greentractorride:

Not quite knowing how well this will be received, let's say we'll choose a winner by the end of the month. Good luck.

·
Registered
11,656 Posts
this is a nice jesture for sure:thumbup1gif:but it won't help me as i have a 2520:laugh:

and i bought one back when they was way............cheaper than they are now.:munch:

·
Registered
21,163 Posts
Very nice gesture indeed!

I see now that the manual includes both the tractors. Just didn’t want someone to be disappointed that the manual was for only a European tractor.

Heck - if I didn’t have a manual for my 2520 I would take you up on it as the tractors are so close to being the same.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I’d absolutely love to have the TM for my Gen 1 2032r

Here are a couple pics of me and my tractor helper and her on some other machines having fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Karma ended

Congrats to balrog006, you're the winner by technical fault. To be eligible, you had to post pics of you and your tractor. Kid and spouse pics are a bonus, of which you received lots of bonus points! Thanks for the pics, I'm sure all enjoyed.

PM me your name and address and I'll ship you the TM.

Mike

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Congrats to balrog006, you're the winner by technical fault. To be eligible, you had to post pics of you and your tractor. Kid and spouse pics are a bonus, of which you received lots of bonus points! Thanks for the pics, I'm sure all enjoyed.

PM me your name and address and I'll ship you the TM.

Mike
Mike

Thank you sir the amazing kind gesture and your selfless gift-I will be sure to put it to good use in the future if and when my machine ever needs more than an oil change! People like you are why GTT is so great, and your kind words on top of it all are very much appreciated! If there is anything I can ever do for you please don’t hesitate to ask, I’ll provide any assistance I am able.

PM inbound with my details for you.

Tim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts