Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been collecting a few tractors, trucks and other associated things to putz with when I retire in about 2 and a half years from now. We'll my buddy is coming back to our hometown for his 40th class reunion and is bringing a restored Orange tractor to pull a float in the schools homecoming parade and needed a hay wagon for the class of '78 to ride on. So, I drug this out and did a redo for him to use. My first restoration. Not quite done yet, but will make it. 2 weeks to go. Anyway, pics, of course.

Running gear is powder coated Chevrolet orange, wheels powder coated white. All the wood is treated lumber. Deck size is 14' by 7'10". New tires, bearings and seals.

Enjoy,

BaconFarms

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually just found a couple pictures of the running gears "before" condition.

BaconFarms

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Great job!:good2:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some more work tonight. Almost done. Pick up hitch this week. The old one was apparently driven over by a tractor, I suspect backing into a barn or similar, jackknifing etc..

Enjoy the pictures,

BaconFarms

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Done

We'll, got er dun with two days to spare..

Enjoy the pics. Ignore of wrong color tractor. LOL.

BaconFarms

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mission Accomplished

We'll, here's my buddy and some of his classmates going down main street pulling the trailer with one of his orange tractors...

BaconFarms

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts