Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
That's cool!!!

I couldn't tell but, did you have eye protection on? Looks like the blade kicks up a little drift.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did indeed have eye protection on. After this storm I'm going to pick up the front flap for the to of the plow.
A cab has also been on the list since last year and I think I'm going to order it in a few weeks.

Matt

·
Corndog Hater
11,265 Posts
Stan is right, what a steep driveway! But it looks like the Mule is up to the task! Thanks for the video:thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,084 Posts
Here's a short video of my Mule Plowing my driveway.
I've been very impressed with this setup (besides the cost of the plow).
Matt
A shovel is a lot cheaper but...............:lol:
Thanks for the video/sharing. Nice setup.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
A shovel is a lot cheaper but...............:lol:
Thanks for the video/sharing. Nice setup.
Giz, that is debatable, if you start figuring in the doctor bills, aches and pains in your senior years!:drinks:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in the work smarter not harder camp. The cost of the v plow is high compared to other plows that will fit. However the quality of the plow is hard to beat. I looked real hard at the blizzard blade for the mule but the cost of it made the v the smarter choice.

This utv is the best tool I've ever plowed with. It is a lot better than my atv due to the weight and power steering.
It far exceeds a tractor for plowing in my experience.

Matt

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts
Giz, that is debatable, if you start figuring in the doctor bills, aches and pains in your senior years!:drinks:
Won't cost a dime if we have Giz do it. You wouldn't even have any aches and pains. He did volunteer didn't he? :thumbup1gif: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Won't cost a dime if we have Giz do it. You wouldn't even have any aches and pains. He did volunteer didn't he? :thumbup1gif: :laugh:
Ya Know? You're right! I thought I heard that!!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,084 Posts

·
Registered
11,401 Posts

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
plowing snow

man that's a nice rig to be proud of, and probably going to feel even better when the cab and heater is on, thanks for the video. Big Jim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts