Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't if anyone else is having this problem but I keep getting logged off the forum. I'm not talking inactive for hours, I'm talking going to the fridge and back inactive.:unknown: I come back and I've been logged off. Any ideas what the cause is and how I can fix it, or is it the server booting my booty off? Gets frustrating. I love the forum,:thumbup1gif: but not logging back in every few minutes.:thumbsdown: Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
I had something like this happen to me awile back. When you log in are you checking the remember me box? I found that when I checked the box it solved my problems. Give this a try if you haven't already.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
If Randy's suggestion does not work, what operating system and internet viewer are you using?

·
Registered
287 Posts
'Timeout' is presently set at 15mins of inactivity .. should be plenty of time to make it to the fridge and back unless the fridge is in another State :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
'Timeout' is presently set at 15mins of inactivity .. should be plenty of time to make it to the fridge and back unless the fridge is in another State :lol:
Fridge is in the same state, but it does take time to make a quality Dagwood.:laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts