Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered me some bucket hooks, clevis mounts, receiver hitch and a grab handle.
Got everything layed out, drilled and holes painted last night. Bolted it all up tonight.

Excellent stuff. Easy to install.

I will echo the fact that Kenny's products are top notch in quality as I have seen photos & videos of, and read all the great reports here on this forum.

I'd like to give a shout out to something other than the quality of his products. As I told him in an email, what REALLY impresses me is his attention to detail. You can see it in his videos, you can hear it in his comments on here, and I can confirm it with my order.

Every time I was to click on ANYTHING related to KBOH's, my compooter would send me DIRECTLY to the info I was looking for. It don't work that way with many many other companies.

The smoothness of his website, the ease of ordering and being confident you are ordering what you need, his communication after the order, to his SUPERB packaging. The Man has a great attention to detail and a lot of pride in his operation. That means a lot to me and I'm thankful and very satisfied in doing business with him.

Keep up the good work buddy, the World needs more folks like you.

Sincerely, Cork

·
Administrator
17,253 Posts
Thank you Cork, I appreciate the compliments.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Ordered me some bucket hooks, clevis mounts, receiver hitch and a grab handle.
Got everything layed out, drilled and holes painted last night. Bolted it all up tonight.

Excellent stuff. Easy to install.

I will echo the fact that Kenny's products are top notch in quality as I have seen photos & videos of, and read all the great reports here on this forum.

I'd like to give a shout out to something other than the quality of his products. As I told him in an email, what REALLY impresses me is his attention to detail. You can see it in his videos, you can hear it in his comments on here, and I can confirm it with my order.

Every time I was to click on ANYTHING related to KBOH's, my compooter would send me DIRECTLY to the info I was looking for. It don't work that way with many many other companies.

The smoothness of his website, the ease of ordering and being confident you are ordering what you need, his communication after the order, to his SUPERB packaging. The Man has a great attention to detail and a lot of pride in his operation. That means a lot to me and I'm thankful and very satisfied in doing business with him.

Keep up the good work buddy, the World needs more folks like you.

Sincerely, Cork
Well said, Kens outfit is a class act!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts