Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there has been some chat and speculation regarding the clevis mounts Ken is now offering. I thought I would take this opportunity to post some pics and my recent experience with the clevis mount we rec'd from Ken. True to past experiences when dealing with Ken, the customer service exceeds expectation. The format/footprint is the same as the hooks we already had installed on our FEL so I decided to replace one of my hooks with the clevis mount.

I apologize for a lack of action pics but we have used it for attaching a tow strap to pull out thornbushes, lift some feed bunks and lift the snowblower this spring when it was time for its cleaning and polishing.

Kudos again to Ken for providing me with not only an exceptional product but also another reason to post some pics of our 2520 in action. I must say I like the versatility we have now between the tow hook and clevis.

lost

Attachments

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
That's a fine looking product! Nice job Ken:thumbup1gif:

I did consider getting some of your bolt on hooks, but the way my bucket is made is under the lip there is another piece of steel for reinforcement on a different angle than the top. So the screws would have had to be about 3" longer than what they are and then the angle would have made it a little trickier yet. Anyway, nice job, and congrats to lost in wisconsin!

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
WOW, Thanks!

@ LIW: Great pictures, thank you very much for taking the time to post them!:drinks:

@ Martian: No worries, you can make welding hooks on your bucket the first job for your new welder:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
554 Posts
I like the Clevis mounts, it opens up a lot of new possibilities. The grab hooks are nice but IMO can be restricting to the uses. Good job Kenny.:thumbup1gif: I was on your web page but could not find a price:unknown: Thats ok though, I have nothing but time.:drinks:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts