Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say that I've known Ken from another board, and trust his advise and wisdom. Recently I ordered three "Bolt-On" lifting hooks to be placed on the top lip of my 4200. They arrived today! Quick shipping, as advertised, Quality product!..............What more can I say? Thanks Ken! ~Scotty:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
17,067 Posts
Thanks Scotty, now post up some pictures when you get them installed.:dance:

·
Banned
747 Posts
I'll echo that. Got mine today, and I believe it was Ken's first Cdn. shipment, and hopefully not his last. Good quality made product. :good2:

Just wanted to say that I've known Ken from another board, and trust his advise and wisdom. Recently I ordered three "Bolt-On" lifting hooks to be placed on the top lip of my 4200. They arrived today! Quick shipping, as advertised, Quality product!..............What more can I say? Thanks Ken! ~Scotty:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
489 Posts
I threw some JD paint on mine this weekend and already its coming off. guess I just love using these hooks so much I am finding things to lift. They worked great flipping my 62Dmmm so I could sharpen the blades this weekend. Not sure how I would have done it without them. :yahoo:

·
Administrator
17,067 Posts
I threw some JD paint on mine this weekend and already its coming off. guess I just love using these hooks so much I am finding things to lift. They worked great flipping my 62Dmmm so I could sharpen the blades this weekend. Not sure how I would have done it without them. :yahoo:
Hopefully it's coming off because you are using them and not because of my primer job:laugh:

Glad to hear you are finding them useful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts