Green Tractor Talk banner

Kens I-Match Extended Hook

3K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  kjmk 
#1 ·
I just wanted to give my experience with Kens I- Match Extended Hook. For years I have fought with my implements not hooking up “Smoothly” with my I-Match due to the fact that the implement‘s bracket would bind with the I-Match bracket if they were not lined up dead center to each other.
I have to say that Kens Extended Hook has solved this problem and is worth every penny. Great idea and product Ken, wish I had purchased this years ago!

#2 ·
X2

#5 ·
& x4. All of Ken's products are great. 👍 😉

Reactions: Kennyd and MattL
#8 ·
Following….,,
I don't have a date, sorry.
Best to join the waitlist on the website to be automatically notified one they are back in stock.

I may have a blem or two I could sell...send me an email if your interested in one of those.

#7 ·
Following….,,

#9 ·
There is one problem with the extended hook for me. I originally built all of my implement dollies with the correct angles to match hooking and unhooking from my standard hook. Now that I have the extended hook I have to get off to fiddle with the adjustable top link, which eliminates the back up and pick up and go functionality of my imatch. I keep intending to rebuild the dollies but so far that's one of those jobs that is always on the list for "maybe tomorrow."

The extended hook will be a big improvement once I finally get everything adapted to it, however.

#15 ·
Thought I should do a follow up post, as Kenny was cool enough to send me out a "blem" right away. It was in my mailbox yesterday. He had to have shipped it the same day I paid for it.

Boom. As always, well packaged:

This makes it a "blem"...?! Wow. That's covered by the bolts. Thanks for the discount...!!

This pic is the stock hook on my imatch:

You can clearly see in the above photo, where implements have been hitting/rubbing on the imatch. Plenty of times, I've had to get off the tractor, & manually manipulate things for the implement to seat properly into the hitch. Huge PITA in my opinion, & kinda defeats the purpose of the imatch somewhat.

This next pic shows the difference once Ken's hook is installed. Which took less than 5 minutes I might add....

Now to hook up some implements & see the difference. These next couple pics are picking up a Frontier 6' scraper blade which I use a little bit. Again, you can see where it's scraped up at the connect point...

Pretty good fit. Was the most effortless hook up I've done. Here's another angle.

After trying the blade, I picked up the 6' box blade. Wow. Again, the most effortless hook up I've done with it. The box blade has actually been the most difficult of my implements to hook up previously. It would hit on the nuts/bolts of the hook, & cause grief. I almost always had to dismount, & manually manipulate it, to get it to seat properly. Not anymore.

I wish I would've bought one of these sooner. It is now possible to hook up implements without leaving the seat at all. I've never really been able to do that. Ever. Not with this tractor, or the one I had previously.

Thanks again @Kennyd . Really. Not just for the outstanding service you always deliver but, for coming up with a great solution to this problem. I couldn't be happier.

#16 ·
The "blem" was the crappy cut the laser cutter did, it's pretty rough.

You're welcome Viper!

#17 ·
The "blem" was the crappy cut the laser cutter did, it's pretty rough.

You're welcome Viper!
Attention to detail and pride in workmanship! This is part of the I love KBOH products, Kenny is also a great person as well which definitely makes hitting the "Pay Now" very easy! 👍

#19 ·
The I-Match Extended hook is awesome. I got mine a couple of months ago and it made a world of difference. Wouldn't want a I-Match without it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.