Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a used King Kutter II 5' Tiller and was curious if anyone has had an issue with it connecting to an iMatch hitch? Thanks Greg

·
Registered
386 Posts
I am looking at a Sundown tiller which is a rebranded King Kutter so I would also like to know. I am looking at the 48" model.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Looking at a used King Kutter II 5' Tiller and was curious if anyone has had an issue with it connecting to an iMatch hitch? Thanks Greg
Other than having to move the upper hook on the IMatch, no problems at all connecting it up. I don't remember which way I had to move the hook (up or down) for I have the upper holes on my IMatch marked with letters indicating which implement works with certain holes. (MB = Middle Buster, TL = tiller, BB = back blade)

Hopefully the drive shaft hasn't been cut on the unit you are buying because on my 2720 the drive shaft length was perfect.

Of course you need the standard bushings for the quick hitch installed on the tiller.[video]http://s590.photobucket.com/user/bnorris_74/media/004_1.mp4.html[/video]

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
My girlfriend got a 52 inch King Kutter xb for her 1023 with Imatch. The hook height was set correctly but there was a bolt with spacer bushing right behind where the hook catches the top bushing, I had to mill some of the side of the bushing to let the hook in. Also we had to get the longest lower pins we could at Tractor Supply because the xb series was much narrower than the lower Imatch spacing. Tiller works awesome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts