Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you use a charcoal grill or charcoal smoker like I do, now's the time to stock up. Home Depot is running their annual sale on their 18.6 lb. 2-pack for $12.88. Limit is 5 per person. I just ordered mine and will be heading there shortly to pick it up.

:bbq:

·
Premium Member
4,648 Posts
If you use a charcoal grill or charcoal smoker like I do, now's the time to stock up. Home Depot is running their annual sale on their 18.6 lb. 2-pack for $12.88. Limit is 5 per person. I just ordered mine and will be heading there shortly to pick it up.

:bbq:
Great! I'll check it out! Home Depot is the only place in town where I can get the Royal Oak chunk charcoal that I use in my BGE.

·
Administrator
17,322 Posts
Great! I'll check it out! Home Depot is the only place in town where I can get the Royal Oak chunk charcoal that I use in my BGE.
We use Royal Oak in our BGE too, we get it at Walmart.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
$0.346 per pound may be the new standard,,,
prior to 2017, each Memorial Day and Labor Day weekend we would buy the 2 pack of Kingsford for $0.25 per pound.

HD always had a limit,, Lowes, which was always the same price, had no limit,,, :dunno:

·
Administrator
17,322 Posts
We have two WalMarts here; both used to carry it, now neither one does. I think what they have now is "Cowboys". They tried to tell me it's the same, but Google tells me it's not the same thing.
Hmm...it has been awhile since I bought any there :dunno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts