Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with Kolpin Rhino Grips? I need something to hold my weed eater and shovel when going around the farm. Any other brands to consider? Thanks

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,234 Posts

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
I used them on the ROPS to hold a rake or shovel, etc. Also a spare pair of gloves.

I bought magnets and attached them to the grips with a screw, lock washer and nut. They hold great and don't move or come loose.

:kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Registered
559 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,234 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Anyone have experience with Kolpin Rhino Grips? I need something to hold my weed eater and shovel when going around the farm. Any other brands to consider? Thanks
I have a set on the back rack of my Mule. I have used them quite a bit. To hold everything from, my bow during hunting season to, shovels, weed whacker, etc.. They are decent. Pretty sure, another set is in my future.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Think the 80 lb magnet will hold a 15 lb chain saw buy the handle with just 1 magnet?

·
Registered
356 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Think the 80 lb magnet will hold a 15 lb chain saw buy the handle with just 1 magnet?
In my opinion, transporting a chain saw by the handle without any additional support may case a broken case?

·
Registered
207 Posts
AWESOME!!! I have used them for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
559 Posts
Pardon, is this a dwarf shovel or has it only a short shaft
I've been doing this ever since I saw that picture. Thank you for the idea BTW.
A full size shovel in my setup pushed all the way into that tube will have just tiny bit of the handle protruding out the other side. Works great. Just gotta remember it's there in right quarters.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts