Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to get to the suction screen on a GR2110 kubota mower? From the diagram they sent me it looks like I have to take apart the entire hydrostatic transmission to get to it which would not be fun. Any ideas? I know this is not a kubota fourm but you all seem to know lots on here.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Can you share the diagram you are looking at? I went online and viewed the GR2110 owner's manual and it has a section showing the suction screen. It looks like it is visible on the outside at the left rear of the tractor.

Below are some images from the manual.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,517 Posts
I was just looking up the same thing.

In your last pic with the suction line - it looks like a flexible connector above where it makes a 90 deg turn. Looks like you could just loosen that connector, slide it up a little, then pull the suction line with strainer out.

That’s how it looks to me anyhow.....

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
I was just looking up the same thing.

In your last pic with the suction line - it looks like a flexible connector above where it makes a 90 deg turn. Looks like you could just loosen that connector, slide it up a little, then pull the suction line with strainer out.

That’s how it looks to me anyhow.....
It looks like would work but you still need to remove the two bolts on the side of the strainer housing.

From the OP's post I suspect he doesn't have the manual and someone may have sent him an illustration from the parts manual, which does make it look like the strainer is INSIDE the transmission.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
That diagram is so much better! I know exactly what to do wow it was so bad on mine!
Yep - that's from the parts book. I had a hunch it was what you were looking at. I found it confusing as well. Thankfully Kubota has the Owner's Manual available on line. :)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Yep - that's from the parts book. I had a hunch it was what you were looking at. I found it confusing as well. Thankfully Kubota has the Owner's Manual available on line. :)

hmmmm.. so orange is the new green...I love my deere..My kubotas have been flawless as well.

one of my kubotas is camo green.....:munch:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So the suction screen was plugged with metal pieces... pretty sure I know the source as we have guys who cannot figure out the mechanism to turn on the blades so they just jam it in gear and it wore it down that I had to adjust the springs. I guess I found whare the worn down parts went.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts