Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R2 Manufacturing's product support is the best I've encountered in a long time! Last January I received 2 #ET3 Edge Tamers for my cabin tractor. Used them very little. This season one started coming loose. The hole through the nut was 'funny'...not stripped per se...but the threads were rounded and the hole wallowed out. Tried chasing the threads to no avail. The bolt threads were fine. Contracted the Henning brothers who sent a new #ET3 edge tamer. No questions, no hassle, not haggle, no argument. That, my friends, is superior product support! You can buy with confidence from R2 Manufacturing.

·
Vendor
66 Posts
R2 Manufacturing's product support is the best I've encountered in a long time! Last January I received 2 #ET3 Edge Tamers for my cabin tractor. Used them very little. This season one started coming loose. The hole through the nut was 'funny'...not stripped per se...but the threads were rounded and the hole wallowed out. Tried chasing the threads to no avail. The bolt threads were fine. Contracted the Henning brothers who sent a new #ET3 edge tamer. No questions, no hassle, not haggle, no argument. That, my friends, is superior product support! You can buy with confidence from R2 Manufacturing.
It's rare that we have to address a product issue (and one way or another they always seem to end up a discussion on GTT :laugh:), which makes them easy to stand behind. You were very courteous and patient with us since we were on backorder at the time, so really thank you for reaching out and being so easy to work with. Now that you have a working set, I hope you find them working to their full potential!

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
Made in USA still at work. Thanks R2! :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts