Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a used L120 that’s a bit of a mutt, so I’m not sure the deck is the correct one for this model. None of the leveling instructions I can find match what I’m seeing. Does anyone recognize this deck?

Any help would be much appreciated! I really got stuck with a bad mower and am trying to make the best of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
That looks like the correct 48” 3 blade deck for your machine ( same as on my L130)

Yes, the adjustment for the rear is as simple as adjusting the sliding plates with the nut and bolts you pictured to even the deck from side to side and make it “read” correctly per the lever that raised and lowers it that’s graduated in .5 increments from 1 to 4.

The front drag link can be adjusted as well to provide the front of the deck just a little lower(1/4” or less) than the rear for proper cutting. Your manual contains this info and is available online for free. If I can find it easily I’ll link it here for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks like the correct 48” 3 blade deck for your machine ( same as on my L130)

Yes, the adjustment for the rear is as simple as adjusting the sliding plates with the nut and bolts you pictured to even the deck from side to side and make it “read” correctly per the lever that raised and lowers it that’s graduated in .5 increments from 1 to 4.

The front drag link can be adjusted as well to provide the front of the deck just a little lower(1/4” or less) than the rear for proper cutting. Your manual contains this info and is available online for free. If I can find it easily I’ll link it here for you.
Thank you I appreciate that! Now onto the oil leak and getting the safety switch under the seat functional

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
OMGX21647_K3

and for after S/N 150 001 OMGX22058_F5

Check for a loose wire or connection to the seat switch or just replace the switch, it’s cheap enough.

Oil leaks I can’t help with, good luck on the rest though. I’d recommend at least a pull, drain and refill of the K46 transaxle to help maintain it. I’d be nice to pull it, split it, replace the internal filters and reassemble and refill.

Reactions: TacksCall

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The switch is there he just pulled it out and duct taped the button down. I need a good picture of how to put it back in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts