Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Labor Day is a national recognition of workers who have contributed to the growth, strength and prosperity of the USA. With all of the soiled clothing resulting from such hard work on our tractors, orders placed for any pallet fork sets during the 24 hours of Labor Day (EST) will include one of our brand new, just added, Artillian T-Shirts. Artillian Apparel.

Note: If stock happens to run out, they may have to ship separately.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
Can we have farmgirl model it for us? :laugh:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
You really are a glutton for punishment!!! :flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Labor Day is a national recognition of workers who have contributed to the growth, strength and prosperity of the USA. With all of the soiled clothing resulting from such hard work on our tractors, orders placed for any pallet fork sets during the 24 hours of Labor Day (EST) will include one of our brand new, just added, Artillian T-Shirts. Artillian Apparel.

Note: If stock happens to run out, they may have to ship separately.
Artillian, did you take the PayPal payment option off your site? I had been saving coin in there for the Plow/Diverter valve setup and I cant seem to find that payment option. Thanks!

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Artillian, did you take the PayPal payment option off your site? I had been saving coin in there for the Plow/Diverter valve setup and I cant seem to find that payment option. Thanks!
Yes, for the dollar amounts involved, PayPal's rates were causing too many visits to the gastroenterologist. However, the account is still active (sales.at.artillian.dot.com) and can be used when needed, such as when someone wants to use American Express or a situation like you describe. Instead of spelling out all of the boring instructions here, I can guide you when the time is right.

PS. The plow setup (with the wings added) is fantastic. You can fly through the work in half the time!

·
Super Moderator
5,099 Posts
Ok, minor question but... I'm about to drop $1k+ on some forks + QH adapter so... how do I specify what size shirt? :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
Ok, minor question but... I'm about to drop $1k+ on some forks + QH adapter so... how do I specify what size shirt? :laugh:
XL here. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,099 Posts
XL here. :lol:

I guess I could just ask for one of each when I go pick them up, right? I'll FedEx your's right out to ya Gizmo! :lol:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can mention your size in the Additional Comments section at checkout, or you'd be asked at time of shipping. Thanks for the question!

·
Super Moderator
5,099 Posts
Perfect! Order placed! :thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
I guess I could just ask for one of each when I go pick them up, right? I'll FedEx your's right out to ya Gizmo! :lol:
Perfect! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts