Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What an event.....farm tractors, garden tractors, hit-and-miss engines, steam tractors, antique cars, trucks and engines of all kinds, a massive flea market and two concurrent auctions. There were plenty of unusual customs such as the "modified" garden tractor with 15 Briggs engines. Ford tractors and oil field engines were the featured items. I probably saw 80% of it before I got too tuckered out to keep going....no wonder so many folks were touring the grounds in golf carts.

Here's a link to more than 300 photos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rod330/albums/72157686256977240

·
Administrator
21,132 Posts
Great pics! Can you post a few to GTT right here? :thumbup1gif:

·
Super Moderator
8,261 Posts
Thanks for the link to the photos Rod. :good2:

I visited this show a few times during the early 2000's when I lived in Boston Heights, Ohio. Lot's of tractors for sale. If I recall they also had a large flea market, camping area and a blacksmith shop exhibit. Nice destination for a motorcycle ride and a day of browsing equipment & events.

:usa:greentractorride:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great pics! Can you post a few to GTT right here? :thumbup1gif:
Sure....here are my top 12 personal favorites.
You can't say enough about the dedication of the steam tractor owners. In addition to all of the extreme maintenance needed, hauling them to a show and demonstrating them in action requires a great deal of effort. Also, how about a guy that manages to make 15 Briggs & Stratton engines work together...talk about innovative!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts