Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here and a new JD 3032E with a W R Long 4 in 1 bucket. Man tractors have changed over the years. One of the biggest changes is no grease fittings except on the loader and the 3 pth.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York.

·
Premium Member
14,132 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,203 Posts

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
welcome from south western Pa. :wgtt:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Welcome from the east

That's a pretty area but Lake Anna is way too crowded with boats for me. I took a boat over there twice and it was such a zoo that I was hesitant to go overboard to ski. It's a pretty lake though. Are you on the "cool" side or the "hot" side?

Treefarmer

·
Registered
837 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tree Farmer
I'm on the cool side. We use the lake all week and let the weekend knuckle heads play on the weekends during the summer. I agree it's gotten way to crowded and every year there's more and more boat crashes. After Labor Day, there's nobody on the water. Come on out anytime!

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Thanks

Tree Farmer
I'm on the cool side. We use the lake all week and let the weekend knuckle heads play on the weekends during the summer. I agree it's gotten way to crowded and every year there's more and more boat crashes. After Labor Day, there's nobody on the water. Come on out anytime!
LOL, I think my skiing days are long behind me. I worked my way up from row boat, then a sail boat and kayak to outboard skiff to outboard ski boat to I/O ski boat. I'm now back at the kayak and outboard skiff stage and my son may take the skiff with him.

I used to work with the farmers in that area and still know some of them. Pre-lake it was very, very rural but now as you know there are lots of houses with many of them commuting either north or south. It's still a pretty area but no longer quite as rural.

Treefarmer

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland. Only 81.1 miles northeast of you (beat ya CADplans!) :laugh: Lake Anna is a nice area , have done a lot of fishing there. Congrats on the new tractor. How bout a pic of it with that 4n1 bucket?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Picture of 4 in 1

View attachment 468218

Welcome from Southern Maryland. Only 81.1 miles northeast of you (beat ya CADplans!) :laugh: Lake Anna is a nice area , have done a lot of fishing there. Congrats on the new tractor. How bout a pic of it with that 4n1 bucket?
4 in 1

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Action TrackChair D130 and 3032E

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here's the picture. I'm a rookie.