Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am having a hydraulic tnt built for my 3038e. will this tractor pull a 6 ft plane or should i stick with a 5 ft? i have a small paving business. i plan on retiring my little motorgrader once i get this attachment.

·
Registered
396 Posts
38hp should be plenty for pulling a 6 footer. I built a 6' drag scraper and have no issues pulling that (except uphill) with my 2025R.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I pull a 6' Frontier behind a 3033R with only the heaviest stuff slowing me down. I don't use rippers, so that might make a difference, but you should be fine. Fluid in the tires and some added weight would be beneficial.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a 3033 and use it to maintain 1 mile of dirt road with a land pride land plane it is 72 inch wide I have no problem at all going up hill in B range does a wonderful job leveling gravel dive the road and it's done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All of this is good info. thanks yall. and to change the subject a little, what will it cost to fill my tires with fluid? i am taking it to the dealership tomorrow to have the hydraulic remotes installed. can't wait to get my tnt.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
All of this is good info. thanks yall. and to change the subject a little, what will it cost to fill my tires with fluid? i am taking it to the dealership tomorrow to have the hydraulic remotes installed. can't wait to get my tnt.
That depends on what you use as fluid and how much you get. I would call Rimguard and see who is their local vendor, the price varies greatly on rimguard so shop around. You can also use windshield wiper fluid, that is probably cheaper but it is not as dense. I am not sure if anyone still uses calcium-chloride anymore but that used to be popular but it will eat your rims eventually. I know on another forum some folks did it themselves. :bigbeer:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dropped it off today and the lady said she would call me with a price to fill tires. i never heard from her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts