Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone speak from experience of a landscape rake that fit your Imatch / quick hitch without any modifications to either hitch or implement ? Specifically for 1025r so probably 60 inch

Have one now that I need the top link cranked all the way up and the pin way above the slots provided in the hitch

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
I have the fixed top hook iMatch and would not want anything else. Just modify the attachment one time to fit the most used iMatch hook position and never have to do it again. My Land Pride rock rake was not quick hitch compatible as it was older. All I had to do was drill one hole for the top pin and it was no longer a problem.

Dave

Landscape.rock rake.jpg

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I have a tarter brand land scape rake. It worked without modification with my iMatch but I believe my iMatch is the older style because you can't adjust the top hook. I originally used the LR on my 2210, which is a SCUT just two generations older than a 1 series. It is a 60 inch model.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The titan LR isn't quick hitch compatible without modification. But it is inexpensive. Whatever brand you get make sure to buy the gauge wheels.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I use the frontier LR2060L with gauge wheels, works great.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I have ordered a LR from Everything Attachments and while I have not received it yet, the website states that it is QH compatible. I ordered the V 3.0 72" to use on our 4105.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts