Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a lawn sweep thats bigger than the 26cu ft lowes sales but cheaper than the 7000 ones I find online? Or is there a better attachment for getting clippings and leaves on about a 2 acre yard?
I currently have a 42in sweep that im constantly having to dump, I guess im getting lazy but there has to be something easier right?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
45 Posts
Check out the "leaf vacs" thread in this section. There's a lot of good info in there.

For something that holds more than a tow behind lawn sweep I think you'll need to go to a powered lawn/leaf vacuum. Some have separate motors that run the blower vacuum and some are powered by the PTO. All of them are are considerably more money than the tow behind lawn/leaf sweep, but make life so much easier.

I myself have a Cyclone Rake and I really like it. It has saved me days of leaf cleanup in the Fall. There are many other makes and models. DR Power, Agri-Fab and more. Like anything else you get what you pay for.

I hope this helps some.

Rick

·
Administrator
20,969 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any idea where to pick up a 6 in clear hose? I guess my google skills are lacking lately

·
Administrator
18,466 Posts
Any idea where to pick up a 6 in clear hose? I guess my google skills are lacking lately

Check your JD dealer, most sell it by the foot. I bought some from Wynn Environmental years ago when I built my dust collection system, real high quality stuff-but not cheap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts