Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is in the right place. I'm sure that someone will move it if necessary.

JohnÂ*Deere Introduces App to Track Lawn Care and Maintenance

I haven't read much of this but it is an app for lawn care and equipment maintenance. I also didn't read enough to see if there is a charge. Might be interesting for the "Geeks in Green". :thumbup1gif:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,419 Posts
I don't know if this is in the right place. I'm sure that someone will move it if necessary.

JohnÂ*Deere Introduces App to Track Lawn Care and Maintenance

I haven't read much of this but it is an app for lawn care and equipment maintenance. I also didn't read enough to see if there is a charge. Might be interesting for the "Geeks in Green". :thumbup1gif:
Wonder if it will track me when I pull the Z under a tree and slack for a while. :laugh:

·
Registered
11,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wonder if it will track me when I pull the Z under a tree and slack for a while. :laugh:
You may be able to set it so your phone will vibrate at a pre-determined time and wake you up. :dunno:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,419 Posts
You may be able to set it so your phone will vibrate at a pre-determined time and wake you up. :dunno:
That hardly seems like a benefit.
:lolol:

·
Registered
357 Posts
That hardly seems like a benefit.
:lolol:
Now if it could alert you while your 'resting your eyes' if any of your contacts are approaching. That my friend would be the best.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Will the APP monitor the grass height so I will know when to get busy?? :dunno:

Is there ANY way the APP will get my children to help with the lawn chores?? :flag_of_truce:

Maybe if I decorate the JD 650 to look like R2D2 with a RMFPWM,,, :yahoo:

(RMFPWM = Rear Mount Finish Phaser Weapon Mower)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Hey, it's free. What do you expect? :laugh:
DRobinson-boy u try to help fellas-huh-I tell ya, u get no respect:laugh: I say here's back to them:mockery: :lolol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts