Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,486 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,844 Posts
I’ve seen a few of those sold on craigslist. MSP must have to much funding.

Yeah, I've seen them on Craigslist too. They were donated by a dealer and painted up in MSP colors for parade use.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yeah, I've seen them on Craigslist too. They were donated by a dealer and painted up in MSP colors for parade use.
That is a reasonable explanation. Thanks

·
Administrator
20,289 Posts
I could see something like that being used for a fundraiser or even be raffled off to make some money.

·
Registered
572 Posts
You think they could have atleast taken the wheels off, and painted both sides.:dunno:

·
Registered
353 Posts
You are 100% correct, and one sold recently on CG. I'll say this much, whoever did the job did one hell of a fine job.:bigbeer:

·
Premium Member
7,436 Posts
You think they could have atleast taken the wheels off, and painted both sides.:dunno:
And changed the seat to a black one.

·
Premium Member
7,436 Posts
And changed the seat to a black one.
I would have also changed the green/yellow font emblem to black/silver if possible. :laugh:

·
Registered
7,931 Posts
I wonder if I can out run him, with my x485? :laugh:
If you can't or don't, don't call me to post your bail........:lol:

I agree.......Attention to details, come one, its not that hard to take the wheels off compared to the time they put into painting the deck and operator platform.........even two tone...............

Hey, maybe the MSP cars have JD Yellow on the inside of their wheels so the authenticity is high.....?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts