Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be doing some reorganizing in the Lawn & Garden forums here on GTT in the next few days. This will only effect the Vintage forums. We will be combining all of the sub-forums into one Vintage Lawn & Garden forum and moving the Vintage Classifieds into our regular classified section.

This an effort to help keep confusion at a minimum for new members who may not know what they have and what category it falls into. We feel this will further improve searches and the overall experience for GTT members, new and old. We also want to compliment, not compete with our sister site Weekend Freedom Machines. WFM is a dedicated forum for vintage John Deere L&G tractors.

Please be patient during this transition as a lot of threads will be moved. Feel free to continue posting new threads and posts. This will in no way effect the ability for a member to continue using the forums.

Thanks!:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I just joined. How do I post a technical question regarding an LT-155? Thank you!

Paul in Maine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,768 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,768 Posts
Thank you very much! I find this to be a very confusing website.

Paul in ME

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:thumbup1gif: The moderators continue to make improvements as things grow and they do welcome opinions or suggestions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts