Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have never seen it before but when running tractor this morning the LCD was blinking Engine Run. Anyone know what this is. Tried a google search but nothing. due to LCD display it was actually more like En6inE run

·
Super Moderator
5,214 Posts
Not sure on the 1023E but on many machines that just means that the hours being displayed are the hours the engine has been run. Some machines count hours based on engine run time. Some count hours based on "the key is turned on" hours.

Reactions: Levi

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
I don't know what the issue is but does the readout literally spell "En6inE run" cause that's not the same as Engine run. I think JD uses a combo of letters and numbers for trouble codes. Just trying to clarify for everyone that it might not be a misspelled word but literally "En6inE run"

Reactions: PJR832

·
Super Moderator
2,471 Posts
From the tech manual:

Diagnostic Trouble Codes
The error codes are displayed on the LCD panel to indicate a problem on certain outputs and the reasons for not being able to turn on the fuel solenoid. The error codes will be displayed for 2 seconds every 10 seconds as long as the fault persists, except for Fuel Solenoid OFF codes. Fuel Solenoid can be OFF, if during initial power-up, PTO switch is ON or Neutral switch is OFF.
NOTE: Fault will have to be active for at least 0.5 seconds before the error is displayed to avoid nuisance errors.

View attachment 640498

There are some more codes listed that I didn't include, but not relevant to this conversation.

I take the code to mean that an attempt was made to crank the engine but it was already running.
Green Boy, could you have bumped the key or something?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts