Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered a 1025r with the 3 bag material collection unit. It attaches to the hitch but I am wondering if there is a person or a company that makes an iMatch adapter to connect this to iMatch along with the extension for the power flow chute.

This way when I want to remove the mower deck, blower and the material collection unit I can quickly attach the front end loader and ballast box and not have to take the iMatch on an off.

This is a great forum for sharing ideas and suggestions. Really glad I found it and don't even have the 1025 yet.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
As an owner of theJamison Bryce setup I can say this: BUY IT!!!!

Get the cart as well as you can then store all of pieces that go with the bagger in a 2 x3 foot space that's also on wheels. The company owner, Randy, is super to work with as well.

A word of advice. The first several times you use the setup the bracket won't drop onto the Imatch without some assistance. The reason is the bracket has some super heavy textured paint on it. Once it wears a little paint on the bracket and Imatch it will drop right on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
Good info here. I am interested in baggers too because I want to connect my Cyclone Rake to my 1025r by fall for leaf cleanup. Not sure I can live without my Cyclone during fall leaf pickup...

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
Good info here. I am interested in baggers too because I want to connect my Cyclone Rake to my 1025r by fall for leaf cleanup. Not sure I can live without my Cyclone during fall leaf pickup...
Somewhere on the internet I've seen a guy who attached his Cyclone rake to the lower 3pt arms. He had a bracket on the 3pt arms that had holes in it that he then pinned the Cyclone rake to. It's just a piece of steel with pins on the ends and holes all the way across. Tractor Supply sells them but any farm type store would as well. Only issue you would have would be the hoses being long enough.

This would be the bracket I'm so gracefully butchering the description of:

http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/countyline-cross-drawbar-category-1-3-4-in-dia?cm_vc=-10005

·
Registered
178 Posts
Somewhere on the internet I've seen a guy who attached his Cyclone rake to the lower 3pt arms. He had a bracket on the 3pt arms that had holes in it that he then pinned the Cyclone rake to. It's just a piece of steel with pins on the ends and holes all the way across. Tractor Supply sells them but any farm type store would as well. Only issue you would have would be the hoses being long enough.

This would the bracket I'm so gracefully butchering the description of:

CountyLine Cross Drawbar, Category 1, 3/4 in. dia. - For Life Out Here

Thanks for the info. I am about finished with my first hitch bracket for the iMatch. The plan is to build an attachment for the cyclone rake that attaches to it. I will post pictures when I start.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would be nice but.........

Get the cart as well as you can then store all of pieces that go with the bagger in a 2 x3 foot space that's also on wheels. The company owner, Randy, is super to work with as well.

A word of advice. The first several times you use the setup the bracket won't drop onto the Imatch without some assistance. The reason is the bracket has some super heavy textured paint on it. Once it wears a little paint on the bracket and Imatch it will drop right on.

I went right to the website after the first post for Jamison Bryce website. I saw the cart but I do not have a finished floor that will make that useful. I will keep this in an outside covered quonset hut that is gravel on the floor and not concrete.

It did make me think that I should build a wooden holder to keep the bag and MCS unit right off the iMatch so I don't have to separate them.

Thanks. This forum is awesome.

Reactions: joshn3448

·
Registered
386 Posts
The cart keeps the bagger unit in place for hookup so even if you don't plan on moving it the cart makes hooking up much simpler. You could of course make some sort of stand on your own.

Reactions: Randy Lang

·
Registered
439 Posts
The cart keeps the bagger unit in place for hookup so even if you don't plan on moving it the cart makes hooking up much simpler. You could of course make some sort of stand on your own.
As pilot-five said, the cart does not necessarily have to roll to be useful as it does hold the whole assembly either way. The caster wheels are just bolted on. You could pop them off, run a couple screws into some treated 4x4's and you would have a great stationery holder for your MCS Hopper Assembly. Keep the wheels and just re-install them if you build your floor sometime in the future. I could even just send them in the box without installing them. That way you don't have to bother taking them off.

Let me know, I would be happy to help you out!

·
Registered
439 Posts

Thanks for the kind works cheesetrain! Just a note, we are now taking just a little material off the pins that go into the I-Match to compensate for the thickness of the powder coating. I have not heard any issues since we started that a while back.

Thanks again for your recommendation! I truly appreciate it!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone for the advice and the tips. This was another no brainer accessory as now I will not have any attachments for the back that are not iMatch compatible and will not have to mess with taking it on and off.

Now if the forum can just figure out how to give me some more time to spend on the 1025 and more money to purchase more accessories.

Ha! Ha!

Reactions: Randy Lang

·
Registered
7 Posts
MCS Chute Length

If the dealer is installing the MCS and Powerflow Blower, DO NOT allow them to cut the chute. The iMatch and the B&J Frame will require 3 to 4 inches longer chute then my dealer installed MCS install. I had to order a new chute from GFPs.

Please reconsider not purchasing the cart. I at first was not until I discovered that the cart does double duty. No only does it hold the MCS hopper, there is a bracket on the backside that holds the Powerflow blower Assy. After that discovery, it was a no brainier. I purchased the adapter and cart together to say some dollars.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Here's how I connect our Cyclone Rake to my 1025R. I took a piece of 1/2" X 3" X 18" steel, welded 2 tabs to it to keep it from turning and fasten to a hitch with a 2" ball...which I also use to move trailers around.
Laying on the floor is the bracket I made to connect the chute to the mower. I remove the plastic discharge flap and bolt the bracket on in its place.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If the dealer is installing the MCS and Powerflow Blower, DO NOT allow them to cut the chute. The iMatch and the B&J Frame will require 3 to 4 inches longer chute then my dealer installed MCS install. I had to order a new chute from GFPs.

Please reconsider not purchasing the cart. I at first was not until I discovered that the cart does double duty. No only does it hold the MCS hopper, there is a bracket on the backside that holds the Powerflow blower Assy. After that discovery, it was a no brainier. I purchased the adapter and cart together to say some dollars.
Good morning. Boy am I glad that I reviewed this post and saw this. I will call the dealer this morning and make sure they don't cut the chute as I told them I was getting the adapter for the iMatch to my sales guy.

Really appreciate this advice. Will look at getting the cart per your advice. There are so many good attachments and implements to get, it is easy to spend a big chunk of money. Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good morning and happy Fourth of July. Finally got my tractor and got the material collection unit I match part from Jamison Bryce. One question I have is when I raise and lower the mower deck the three point hitch molds which means the bagger will move and the shoot will move. Any idea on if you need a little bit of extra length for the shoot so it will be able to handle this travel? Looking forward to a reply.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Here's how I connect our Cyclone Rake to my 1025R. I took a piece of 1/2" X 3" X 18" steel, welded 2 tabs to it to keep it from turning and fasten to a hitch with a 2" ball...which I also use to move trailers around.
Laying on the floor is the bracket I made to connect the chute to the mower. I remove the plastic discharge flap and bolt the bracket on in its place.

Thanks for the photo. This will be my project this week. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I need to do something similar as I just acquired a cyclone rake from my BIL who is moving to Fla next week. The price was right..... I just need a longer chute hose since this was on a garden tractor and the 2320 is slightly bigger.
Thanks for the photo. This will be my project this week. :bigthumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts